Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Waterful" Weekend

This weekend our goal was to clean out the garage so.... we spent most of the weekend in the water. ;)

Saturday morning we were lured away to the Hollis' pool by the nice weather (I think it was like low 90s). We spent most of the day over there. Then after a few hours of actually cleaning out the garage on Sunday we decided we needed a break so we went to a water park. We went to a new one Jane hadn't been to before and it was a great time! Oh well, maybe we'll get to the garage next weekend?

Here are some pics from the Hollis'. Nancy, Richard, Jay and I were having diving competitions and I think Jane must have got some idea about it because at one point she got out of the pool all on her own without anyone asking or telling her to and walks over to the diving board and yells from the edge, "Wook at me!" and jumps off! We couldn't believe it. Of course if we had asked her to do it no way would she have but when she gets an idea to do something herself there's no stopping her! After she jumped she says, "I am not afraid!" She jumped in a couple of times after that and I got some pics.




Here are some pics from Sunday at the water park.


Jay and I took turns going down the big water slide. It was the kind with a tube that dumps you into a big bowl and then dumps you into the water.


5 comments:

Erin K said...

What fun!!! Who needs a clean garage?

TLEB said...

SO much better to go to a water park than clean a garage!! What water park did you guys go do today? It looked like fun!

Unknown said...

You have forever to clean and just weeks left to swim! I am very proud of Jane and I love her "in my time" attiude.

jessica said...

I agree with everyone, who needs to clean when you can swim!! What fun pictures!

Allison said...

What fun!! I need to clean my garage too but... maybe next weekend.
~Allison