Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vacation Day 4

This morning we headed out to MOODY GARDENS!
First we checked into our hotel room...

Jane is pretending to talk on the phone to her friend Jennifer (we eventually had to unplug the phone afraid of what might be on our hotel bill!)

Here is the view from our room.

Then we headed over to Palm Beach which is a waterpark right off the ocean and there is sand everywhere you walk. Super cool but I got no pictures because I was afraid to take my camera down there.

Next we came back to the hotel room and changed. We met up with Matt and Julie. Jill and Caleb hadn't seen eachother in almost a day so they were happy to catch up!

We all went to the aquarium...






Then we went to dinner and then the hotel pool- again no pics :( Maybe I need to invest in a waterproof camera?

Later that night they had a fantastic fireworks display you could see right from our hotel room window but sadly Jane had already fallen asleep from such a busy day. Jay and I enjoyed it though!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like y'all had a nice little vacation! Coming home now or is there more...
~Allison
*I took my old camera out on the lake if you have an older one you don't care about so much.

Joanne said...

There's more!!! Today is dinosaur day!

That's a good idea. Jay says that there is some case you can buy for either our small camera or the iphone (I can't remember which one) that makes it waterproof.

Erin K said...

The aquarium looks really cool!

Unknown said...

What great family memories you are making!