Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cousins! 2

My cousin Kerri (and her husband, J.D., and her daughter Kylie) came to visit again earlier this week and I am just now getting around to posting about it. Birthday party posts will be coming soon but I had to post about this because these two girls (Jane and Kylie) were just too cute!

They jumped together

Watched a movie together

Drove around together

Walked around the mall together

Chased Jackson around the house together


Basically we all had a really great time! We miss you already Went family and we hope we get to see you guys again real soon!

3 comments:

Erin K said...

So cute! I bet Jane and Jill will be the same way once Jill gets a little older. That's so great that she'll have a little sister to play with.

Allison said...

It is always sad when fun visitors leave! Can't wait to see the party.
~Allison

Joanne said...

I can't wait to see Jane and Jill running around like this together! I just hope they get along ;)