Thursday, July 9, 2009

Six Months Old

Jillybean is six months old! Actually she turned six months old last week but I am just now getting her six months pics. Oh well better late than never. She weighs over 20 pounds and after mastering sitting up and rolling over in her fifth month she is now working on pulling up which you can see in the pics she is getting pretty good at and she can get in the crawling position but hasn't gotten anywhere with that yet. Right now she just rocks back and forth in that position.

Here I go...
Working on it...
Almost there...
Getting closer...
Did I do it?
I think I did!

I made it!!



Here she is in the crawling position. Pretty soon I will be chasing after her I think.

7 comments:

Allison said...

I think it is about time I see her again! It has been FAR too long! Cute pics - she is growing so fast!!
~Allison

Joanne said...

I know! I t has been awhile! It goes sooooo fast- too fast!

jessica said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big she is, already pulling up??!! What in the world?? What adorable pictures. Hard to believe she is 6 months old.

Erin K said...

Oh my gosh! She's already 6 months old! Time flies! Well, she is just such a cutie! I can't wait to see what she'll weigh at her one year appt.

TLEB said...

She pulls up at 6 months!?! You've got a prodigy on your hands :)

Janet said...

Wow! She is so cute and big! I can't wait to see her this weekend!

Monica said...

You blog is really cute. It is going to make great memories. Thanks for sharing.