Sunday, July 19, 2009

Paci Fairy

So for those of you who don't know Jane is VERY attached to her pacis. We have been talking to her for about two months about the paci fairy coming when she turns three. I decided to have her come the night before her party so that the excitement of her party would be a distraction. We watched a video about the paci fairy I found online the night before and so Jane was very well prepared.

Here she is looking at the note the paci fairy left for her.


Doesn't she look REAL excited?

This is what the paci fairy left her.

Jane got a lemon cupcake for breakfast (more distraction)


All morning she was asking questions about the paci fairy. Things like: "Is the paci fairy scary mommy?" "Where does she live?" "Can we go see her?" I think maybe she was planning on confronting her to get her pacis back!

5 comments:

Erin K said...

Love it! You're such a great mom!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! and what a deal a few pacis for a pink guitar!

jessica said...

Oh wow, what a nice paci fairy she has! It looks like it worked, yea!!! Cute cute idea, I love the note too!

Joanne said...

Thanks! There is actually a whole kit you can buy that comes with a paci fairy book and a letter and a stuffed animal that has a little fake pacifier attached to it and then you watch the video I watched online. I didn't buy the kit but the video was cute and then I just made my own letter and I had planned on giving her the guitar forever (I ordered it like two months ago) but she kept saying that the paci fairy was going to bring her a bear so I thought I might as well give her both.

Allison said...

I was going to say just what Kristy and Jessica did. That is one nice fairy and a pretty good trade.
~Allison