Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Zoo trip with Daddy

On Wednesdays Jane doesn't go to school and so Jay and his mom took advantage of our zoo passes and took the girls before the big rain hit Wednesday night. I was so jealous!! They took some great pics though.
Apparently love was in the air at the zoo. Here are the gorillas cuddled up under the blanket...

And the giraffes with their necks wrapped around each other...

And how adorable is this one of the lions?

This guy looks like he's thinking of eating Jill. His mouth is watering even.

Obviously, the girls favorite part this time was the birds. We didn't have time to do it last time and it's probably been too long for Jane to remember doing this before. Janet (my MIL) said Jill was walking around screaming with excitement at one point. I think she must have had a great time.



All in all I was so sad I missed it but super happy that the girls got some quality time with Daddy!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Love the zoo!! Wonderful to enjoy it mid-week... I bet EVERYONE loved it. Sorry that mommy missed out. I vote that Daddy and Janet take the girls back when Jena is here so that mommy and baby can rest. :)

Meg said...

Great pix! I'm pretty impressed that Jill could sit still so nicely to hold the stick for the birdy. :)