Sunday, March 14, 2010

Start to Spring Break

We started off Spring Break with a visit from Jay's brother Jeff on Saturday morning. The girls enjoyed seeing their uncle!
In the afternoon our long time friends Matt and Julie arrived with their son Caleb. Jill and Caleb took some time getting reacquainted.


Think Jay wants a boy much?

We had a good time playing outside!

Later, it was bath time. (They are going to hate us for this when their older. heehee)

After bath some tv time.

The next morning we all got up and headed to the zoo. Silly me forgot my camera! I blame it on pregnancy brain. Anyway, the only pics I got were from my phone but here they are anyway...



All of my pics were from the new reptile and amphibian exhibit which looking back makes sense because really that was what all three kids enjoyed the most. They all thought the primates were alright and the cheetahs weren't bad but seriously the turtles were the overall winner of the popularity contest.

2 comments:

Allison said...

So fun! I think Jay might just need to cool his jets for a little while. ;) The turtles are the best... and they are so nice to always come say hello!! I bet you are exhausted!

TLEB said...

I'll bet you are so glad Julie came to town! How fun! I love that new amphibian exhibit too, it's so fun! my kids still love the gorillas the best though!