Saturday, March 27, 2010

Grapevine Easter Egg Hunt

This is Saturday Jay and I and the girls and Janet (my MIL) met my cousin Kerri and her family at the Grapevine Easter Egg Hunt. SO MUCH FUN! The egg hunt is divided into age groups and the first group is 0-3 so Jane, Jill and Kylie all got to do it together. Here are some pics from the hunt- Jill pretty stayed in one spot the entire time.









Here they are afterwards inspecting their goods...

Then we got to meet the Easter bunny...

Jill wanted him to hold her.

Then we were off to the petting zoo. They had ducks, chickens, goats, a big pig, and lots of rabbits. I picked up a rabbit for Jill to pet and she hugged it and then turned around and tried to pick up it's momma (who was almost as big as she was). Jill probably could have spent hours in the petting zoo.

We won this stuffed bunny in the raffle.


There was also hayrides and face painting but we were pooped after a morning full of fun so we'll have to do that next year. It was a beautiful day and a great way to kick off the Easter celebrations!

8 comments:

Allison said...

Great pics! I love the one of Jill and the Easter Bunny. :) It really was a great morning... can you imagine if it had been scheduled for last weekend?!

Janelle's Little Blog said...

Joanne!! Your girls are so so cute! Jill's little hat!! That looks fun and what a beautiful day for it!

Joanne said...

Allison- RIght? Last weekend it was snowing and this weekend perfect Spring weather- go figure.

Janelle- Thank you!! I LOVE that little hat! I can't believe she kept it on!

Erin K said...

So glad it was a success. Beautiful pics of all of you! And I LOVE that hat too!! So cute!

jessica said...

Oh my goodness, SO much fun! What adorable pictures! I want to go to that next year, it looks like so much fun! They're going to be so excited to hunt again on Easter!

TLEB said...

I love their outfits - that hat on jill was adorable! You always know the best places to take your kids!

Kerri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerri said...

Love the pics!! We had so much fun!! Thanks for inviting us!