Thursday, March 25, 2010

Surprise Shower Again!!

Last Sunday my wonderful work buddies threw a surprise baby shower. It was so beautifully decorated in pink. Here is my wonderful team: Christian, Alysa, Jennifer, Me and Janelle.

And here is my first team!! Laura, Kathy and Sophie.

This is our amazing school secretary Debbie and my old teamie and great friend Allison.

I got a ton of diapers (yea!!!) and some cute outfits...

And of course a quilt from my mom...

Thank you to my wonderful team! I am so blessed to have such thoughtful friends!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Yay! I love surprises!!! Looks like you have lost a lot of teammates along the way... :( Not because of you, I assure you. Happy Mommyhood x3!!

Joanne said...

Yeah for some reason all these mommies think it's just fine to up and leave me... for what? quality time with their babies?... bah! ;)

TLEB said...

We had such a great time - I loved both of your showers! I hope you got a million diapers and don't have to buy ANY!!

jessica said...

Woo hoo for showers! Diapers are the best presents! It looks like it was a lot of fun, and the quilt your mom made was gorgeous like always!