Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Surprise Birthday Sprinkle Playdate

On Tuesday the girls and I headed over to my friend Laura's beautiful new house for what we thought was a regular (albeit large!) playdate and were surprised with a baby sprinkle! There were delicious cupcakes made by Laura (master cake craftsman). I think the girls liked them a little bit...


There were cute pink decorations and an adorable diaper cake made by Laura. And lets not forget the THIRTEEN kids! In this pic you can see Janet and her boys, Drew and Josh.
Here's Emily. (I think she didn't want her picture taken ;)

Baby Jackson- yes, he always is smiling like this...
Isn't Elise precious?

In this picture of HALF of the playroom you can see some of the boys: Zachary, Jake, and Drew.
Elizabeth and her mommy Laura.
Emily and her Mommy Allison.
Here is Ben, Emily and Jill playing in the ball pit.

I LOVE this pic of Jill and Elise playing babies. Don't they know they are babies still? So cute!

Somehow I managed to miss Cooper and baby Amelia. I thought I took a TON of pictures but apparently not enough!

It was a fantastic playdate and a really thoughtful sprinkle. I was completely surprised! Thank you Laura, Jessica, Janet, Allison, Suzanne, Diane, and Victoria!!

Later that night we went over to my mom's house for dinner and cake. Here is what 32 candles look like in case you were wondering...

What a fantastic birthday!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Whoa, that really isn't a lot of candles but it sure fills the cake!! Glad you had a good birthday and were surprised. It was a fun day for all of us. :)

Unknown said...

What a great day for a great moomy and a great friend- you deserve every second of it! and because I have not said it in awhile OMG Jill is so darn cute!

TLEB said...

Wow! I love the cake with all the candles! I'm glad you had such a good day - you are such a great friend and we really wanted to honor you on your bday!

Anonymous said...

Wow, where is the fire extinquisher??? lol The kids are so cute playing and it looks like Laura has a wonderful roomy house! Special friends make life so joyful! MawMaw

Janelle's Little Blog said...

That looks like fun! :)

Erin K said...

That was a monster sprinkle/birthday/playdate! So many little ones under foot. Glad you had a great time.