Monday, August 31, 2009

8 Months Old

Jill turned eight months old this weekend. This photo shoot was the most interesting so far. I had a really hard time getting her to pay attention and cooperate...

She has mastered some new skills this last month. For instance, she has started waving.

She is STILL working on crawling. She can only get about a foot or so but she is making progress.

She gives kisses (ignore me in this photo please!).

She is really good at standing and pulling up on things.

The best thing about this photo session was some of the hilarious faces I got...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy eight months old!!! MawMaw

Allison said...

I love the last picture and the one with Mommy in it! Woo hoo! I can't believe she is 8 months old... that is crazy! Are we thinking that she will skip the whole crawling idea and go ahead to walking?
~Allison

Erin K said...

I love the last pic too! SUch a cutie!

Joanne said...

She might skip the crawling phase. I don't know. She is really way more into standing though so maybe.

That last pic cracks me up every time I see it!

Unknown said...

I could look at her and those faces all day!

TLEB said...

Oh my gosh those faces are hysterical!!! I love it! I can't believe she is 8 months old already!!