Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sisters

I have been so impressed lately with how my girls are learning how to play together. With Jill only being 7 months they actually are really great playmates already. Here are some pics of my two beauties and their sister time...

Here they are playing kitchen. Jill mostly just watches Jane, chews on random food pieces and tries to eat whatever Jane hands her.

They are playing doll house at my moms. Jill actually tries to copy Jane by putting the little people in the car or chair or wherever Jane puts them. And, she chews on random doll pieces.


Dress up! Again, Jill watches Jane, lets her put crowns on her head and chews on random dress up pieces (do you see a pattern here?)

6 comments:

Allison said...

Okay, so I have been out of practice with patterns but I am thinking that the pattern is Jill "the Observer and Chewer of random things." It also appears that you wrote in an ABAB... how'd I do?
Oh, and... totally cute! I love that they can play "together" like this and that Jill is so compliant!
~Allison

Unknown said...

How sweet! Makes me miss my sister. It is such a blessing to have your BFF under the same roof- well 99% of the time. Plus watching them (umm seeing them) makes me excited for Mike to have someone else to entertain besides us and the dog!

Joanne said...

You are not as out of practice with patterns as you think Allison. You saw patterns I didn't even consider! You're right we (Jay, Jane, and I) are all very lucky she is so compliant. If the birth order had been reversed on these two I think we would have been in for some major trouble!

Kristy- I think the greatest gift you can give your children is siblings! I can't wait for little Adelyn to arrive!

Erin K said...

So cute!!! Makes me want a little sister for Sophia. However, not really in my hands....:(

jessica said...

That is so adorable, I love that she already is trying to copy what Jane is doing, what a smartie! I also love the "chewing," that was SO Cooper. EVERYTHING in his mouth, the best way to explore I guess! :)

TLEB said...

That's so cute! How great that they already play together - and I think it's pretty good of Jane to allow her little sister to grab her stuff and chew on it - that's a big step that we had to work on here :)