Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jane's First Tap Class

Today Jane had her first tap dancing class or rather today Jane watched her first tap dancing class. I got these two pics of her in the ten minutes we had to get ready for it. She was so excited to go actually saying, "I am so excited for my first tap class!" And then we got there... If anyone remembers what happened at Jane's first gymnastics class pretty much it was a repeat. For this first class they let parents come in and watch at the back, but you can't take any pictures until the last class when they have their recital which was fine because if I had taken pictures of Jane it would have just been of her sitting on the floor while the other eight little girls in the class learned how to tap dance. Oh well, maybe next time...



6 comments:

Allison said...

Well, she was dressed adorably as she sat in that class! I bet next time she will join in a little more. This will just be the way with Jane I think... and that's okay!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Jane, I feel your pain! I would be firmly planted on the floor!(Allison would have done the same if I was in the room!:( What does THAT say?!?!?!) ~meg

Erin K said...

You have the perfect floor for tap dancing! She does look adorable!

TLEB said...

I'll bet she'll join right in next week! She sure looks cute... :)

Unknown said...

Girl rule #1... it doesn't matter what you do as long as you look cute doing it! Girl rule #2... you need the perfect shoe for for every event! Girl rule #3... watch first so when you try you look like the expert! Hmm.. seems like Jane has it all covered!

Joanne said...

Kristy- LOL! love the girl rules and yes, if you put it that way Jane has it all figured out! SHe has been saying that she is excited about going next week and that she WILL dance so we'll see.