Monday, June 28, 2010

Zoo Day

We went with some family to the zoo today. We went early in the morning so it was nice and cool- well, okay not cool per say but not sweltering either. Here is Jane and Kylie in the stroller. My aunt Donna bought all of the kids cute zoo hats.


This is my cousin Kody and Jill.
Jay might have been going a little delirious by the time we left MOLA...
Jane has a lot of her dad in her...

This is my cousin Kara, cutie!
Everyone was playing around in the water in Texas Town. Jane didn't want to go through it at first because she didn't want to get her dress wet but once she saw Kylie and Jill playing in it miss priss decided to give it a try. She is there on the left of Jay and Jill and Kerri are on the right.
Here is Kerri on the train.
Kylie, Jane and Kara
Poor Jay had to sit by himself.

We had a fantastic time!! It really was a great zoo day and funny enough even though I have been to the zoo many times I saw parts of it today that I haven't seen before- has anyone else been way up past Texas town to the foxes and the otters? And I realized that every time I go to the zoo I see something new. Is it really that big?

4 comments:

TLEB said...

What a great (hot) day at the zoo! I love it that you got to go with so much of your family - and the girls look so cute in their matching outfits! :)

Erin K said...

Love the pic of Jay giving the turtle some man love! Glad it wasn't too hot for y'all. I swear, next time, I'm taking a day off from work in the Fall and going. It is cool to see something new everytime. I'm glad they are continually updating and changing stuff.

Janelle's Little Blog said...

I wanna go to the zoo!!! I haven't been in so very long. I know my kids would complain at first but would love it once we were there...call me next time you go!! :)

Allison said...

The otter is the BEST!! Glad you made it up there!