Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Interview with an almost four year old

I LOVE these interviews with Jane. From the mouths of babes...


1. What is something mom always says to you?
Jane- love you

2. What makes mom happy?
Jane- If I listen

3. What makes mom sad?
Jane- When I don't listen

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Jane- When she does silly things

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Jane- a baby

6. How old is your mom?
Jane- I don't know

7. How tall is your mom?
Jane- big (she puts her arms way up)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Jane- clean

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Jane- go to work

10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Jane- I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
Jane- cleaning

12. What is your mom not good at?
Jane- work

13. what does your mom do for a job?
Jane- go to work

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Jane- pizza

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Jane- when I clean

16. What do you and your mom do together?
Jane- clean

17. How are you and your mom the same?
Jane- you have the same arms, feet, toes, face and body

18. How are you and your mom different?
Jane- we have different hair. Your hair is black and my hair is yellow.

19. How do you know your mom loves you?
Jane- because you love me because God made you and Daddy and Jill and me.

20. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Jane- He's so... because you and Daddy are married.


I thought it was pretty funny. You would think all I do is clean! I wish my house looked like all I did was cleaned.

9 comments:

Allison said...

Who knew you were such a clean freak?! That is great mother daughter bonding time I am sure. These interviews are always so fun - I like her answers to the same and different questions.

Meg said...

That is darling! I'd say more but don't want to keep you from your cleaning!!

TLEB said...

Those answers are precious - it's so funny what kids come up with! I love all the "clean" answers!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Allison...the answers to how you're alike and different made me laugh out loud!
Tricia

Joanne said...

I think she just got caught up with all the cleaning answers. I'm not the worlds best housekeeper as I am sure you can tell by the state of my house ;)

Anonymous said...

Loved it!!! MawMaw

Unknown said...

What a great idea- I can already see the scrapbook page! My favorite answer was... "because your married"

Janelle's Little Blog said...

You and Jane can come clean my house! :)
This is funny!!

Erin K said...

I had no idea you were such a clean freak! This interview made me laugh. I'll have to do this when Sophia gets older.