Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch #2

Of course we couldn't go a whole year without visiting the good ole Hall's Pumpkin Patch. This is the fourth year in a row we've been and so I thought it might be fun to post some pics from some years past. For some reason I don't have 2007 pics on my computer so those simply ADORABLE pics of Jane as a toddler aren't on here but I do have pics from 2008, 2009 and now 2010! What's great about this pumpkin patch is there are some things we've seen and done before but every year there is something we haven't done yet. Next year we will have to go on that hayride. Believe it or not that is STILL something we haven't done yet!

The biggest new thing this year was the corn maze. Jane hasn't been old enough in the years past that I thought she would enjoy it. I figured she would have been too scared. But this year was the year for her. She went with Jennifer and Jennifer's mommy Nancy and loved it!

Hmmm... getting a little nervous. How do you get out of this thing?
Is it this way or that?
There's a video of the bottom of them coming out of the corn maze and their reaction to it.

This guy was new for us this year too.

Oldie but goodie, the tractors. Apparently Jane likes blue.

Here is Jane in 2008.
2010

We have to hit the slide every year of course!

2008
2010
Cardboard Cutouts

2008

2010
Jill has been to the pumpkin patch two years in a row but unfortunately hasn't really experienced it fully yet. Last year she was too young and this year she slept the WHOLE time. Here are some pics of her both times.

2009
2010

Of course Jena was a new this year too! Here's her pic from her first time at Hall's!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Jena made an appearance! You all look wonderful and happy.
Tricia

Janelle's Little Blog said...

Aww Joanne!! How wonderful!! I love the post of pictures from the past as compared to now. Your family is adorable.

Allison said...

Oh my - what differences in Jane - that is crazy. Jill too! I can't believe she slept the whole time, I have never experienced that with my little one... never a wink in the stroller. And Jena... what is there to say... so cute! Happy 2010 at Hall's!

TLEB said...

I loved seeing your girls from earlier years...they have changed so much! It looks like you had a blast at the pumpkin patch - I also can't believe Jill could sleep through the whole thing!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time. You girls are getting so big... I could listen to Jane talk all day.

PS Mike watch the video and asked "Where's Mikey?" Made me sad cause we miss you!