Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cinderella Ballet

Today Jane went to her first ballet. My mom bought tickets to Cinderella. Jane had a great time!
After the show the dancers come out and sign the program. Jane was very excited to meet them!

This one is Cinderella! Cinderella told Jane she had a pretty dress!
This is a picture of all of us before it started. Notice we're drenched from the rain. We actually were wondering if we were going to get to go because the tornado sirens were going off just an hour before. But come tornado or high water we were going to make it to the ballet! Seriously though, I am glad we made it. I think it was a great experience for Jane.

5 comments:

Allison said...

How fun!! That reminds me of you, me, and Laura as we ran into Wicked! What a special day for Jane!!

TLEB said...

How special! I am so glad you were able to go - and I loved that she came home and put on her ballerina outfit - so sweet!

Joanne said...

I was telling mom and Monica about that night! Remember they lost power for a bit that night!

Erin K said...

Jane looked star struck! How cool that they get to meet the dancers.

Meg said...

HELLO! Jane LOOKS like Cinderella and that happy face is priceless!what a special treat with Mom and Gramma!