Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpin Patch #1



It's October!! Woohoo! For the Sparks family that means pumpkin patch time! This year we started out at a pumpkin patch we hadn't been to before. We had a great time! There was quite a spread of pumpkins!

They also have cutouts of different cartoon characters. Here of course, was one of our favorites.

Jane went inside a hay maze. She was a little nervous.
Jill however, was the most nervous about this house. It's a little pretend jail house. Jane tried to drag her inside with her (I think because she was a little scared herself) but Jill wasn't having any of it.

You can't go anywhere nowadays without a bounce house. :)

The best part of the pumpkin patch was this little train ride that the girls LOVED!!
Here is a video of it that I took while on the ride with the girls. I have to say though that the only reason I am even posting it is because I told the girls at my work that I would show them it after telling them my reaction to it after watching it at home, which was, "Geez why doesn't that lady yelling during it just SHUT UP!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great time! Jill is losing her baby face and looking more like a toddler. Both girls are so adorable. Now we need updated Jena photos. Loved the train video!
Tricia

Janelle's Little Blog said...

Joanne!! That was cute!! it was NOT as bad as you made it out to be!! Cute pictures! Love ya!

TLEB said...

First of all - you're so cute in that video!!! I didn't think you were "yelling"! ;) That pumpkin patch looked like so much fun. You'll have to tell me where you went!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness... I am sick just watching that. Does the driver know the wheel turns the other way too?! ;) You don't sound bad at all. Love seeing the Sparks girls out having fun!!

jessica said...

This looks like such a fun pumpkin patch! I agree with Laura, I don't think you were annoying at all, you sounded like a mom! Great pictures of the girls.

Erin K said...

That pumpkin patch looks so familiar except the one we went to didn't have the little train ride...at least I don't think they did. Our's was in Flower Mound. Where was yours? Your girls looked like they had a blast!