Saturday, December 12, 2009

A visit to the Gaylord

Jay and I have been wanting to take the girls to the Gaylord Texan hotel during this Christmas season because we have heard from many people of all the Christmas decorations they have and because neither of us have ever been. After seeing my friend Laura's blog post the other day I got new motivation to go. Jay and I met our friends Nancy and RIchard there. Their little girl Jennifer is a very good friend of Jane's. When we first got there the girls were excited to exchange presents.

Then they led us around the hotel looking at all of the decorations.



That pic above is them looking at the trains. Who would of thought my girls were such train fans. I might have to get a little Christmas train for them next year.
Right after this picture poor Jennifer jumped off of the bench and took quite a spill and hit her mouth so we took the girls for some ice cream.
We tried to get some posed shots here and there. I like this family one on the sleigh.

6 comments:

jessica said...

What cute pictures! You took a cute family one. I need to bring Ryan with us next time. I love the girls with their matching outfits! That also was a great picture of you and Jill, she is such a cutie pie! (By the way, your Christmas card pictures were so cute, I love Jill's hair in it!) Glad you got to experience the Gaylord, it looked kind of crowded when you went!

Allison said...

I can't get over how grown up your girls are! Really cute pictures... sorry about Jennifer's mouth but LOVE the ice cream idea. I am a sucker for ice cream!
~Allison

Joanne said...

Jess- thanks! It was a little crowded in places because we went on a Saturday but honestly I thought it would be MUCH more crowded than it was. Probably down by the ICE exhibit it was a little more busy.

Allison- I am taken back all the time about how much they are growing. They seem older every day!

TLEB said...

I'm so glad you were able to go, and it looks like your girls enjoyed it so much! You got to see a cool toy solider - that was fun! The girls look so cute in their outfits, and is Jill walking?!! I can tell it has been way too long since we have seen each other. We'll have to all get together when you guys are on Christmas break!

Unknown said...

Fun! And those dresses are so cute as are Janes red Mary Janes! I can't wait to see the pics next year of all three girls- what a lucky mama!

Erin K said...

What fun! Love the matching outfits too. Very cute family pic on the sleigh.