Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jill's One Year Old Pictures

Today I took Jill in to have her first birthday pictures and since they have Santa there too we went to the Picture People to kill two pictures with one stone. Now, everyone knows that I have had my share of issues with The Picture People but really if you have the right coupons you can't beat what you get for the price! And in this case we had a pretty good experience and Jill was such a super star. The photographer even said she was the best one year old they have had with Santa. Anyway, here are some of the shots we got...








4 comments:

Erin K said...

So cute! I can't beleive she's a year already. All the pics turned out great and I love her hair. But I still hate the Picture People. But your pics did turn out really cute and I'm glad your experience was much better than mine.

Unknown said...

Love them! She is such a cutie!! One of my favorite kids to look at!! What a cool santa... where did you get coupons- we have used them twice and no coupons- i am planning on getting Adelyn in this week...

Allison said...

You got some GREAT pictures! Very cute! I can't believe she is one! (almost)
~Allison

Joanne said...

Dude, Kristy I get coupons ALL the time. I have one right now for get this: an 8X10, 2 5x7s, 8 wallets AND 25 postcards AAAAAND $25 in "fun cash" (to be spent at a later date) for $9.00. That's right you read that right NINE DOLLARS!!!!! They have to be of just one pose but come on... NINE DOLLARS? It's almost enough to make me want to go back and get more taken but that would just be silly wouldn't it? Or would it? NINE DOLLARS!