Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

Christmas morning Jane woke up and saw presents under the tree and said, "Santa Claus DID bring me presents!" I guess we had threatened her enough, "You better be good, Santa is watching and he only brings presents for kids on the nice list." The girls enjoyed their new round of presents.


Then it was time for more adventures in the snow...


Jane made her very first snowman. He wasn't very big but you would be surprised how long it took us to make that guy.

Later that evening we went to my brother's house for dinner. Here are some pics of them in their Christmas dresses. (Ignore the fact that Jill is missing her bow, her stockings and her shoes :)


We hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Allison said...

I love the Christmas dress pics and the snowman. I can't believe we missed that much snow around here! Glad y'all had such a great Christmas!
~Allison

Unknown said...

so sweet! I love the girls dresses!

Erin K said...

Who needs bows and hose? Love all the pics and especially Jill's hair.

TLEB said...

The girls looked so pretty in their dresses! I love it that Jill had all her accessories off - that's such a one year old!