Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pool Day

As many of you know I am having lasek done on Friday and will not be allowed to go in a pool for TWO WEEKS after the surgery. Since swimming is mine and Jane's favorite summer activity we are trying to get in as much pool time as possible. We were lucky enough to be invited by my friend Laura to go swimming at her neighborhood pool with her and her sister and their kids. Here are some pics of the day...



Here is Ben, Elizabeth and Cooper. See how nicely they all sat for a picture. Jane not so much but I did get this one of her...


Here is a pic with Laura and Jessica. Cute aren't they?


I always have to get a pic of what Jill is doing during all of this...


Actually before this I was holding her in the water and she was splashing and splashing. She LOVES the pool, well water in general. She is a true water baby from baths to pools. She also was taking a ride in the new boat she got from her Meemaw and she loved that too. She was just sitting in it smiling. But eventually she pooped out (literally! ha!) and she took a nice rest in her car seat, in the shade.

Laura- thanks for the invite. Hopefully we will be able to join you again in a few weeks.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Sorry to miss the fun! I like Jessica's strategic placement behind the table full o' stuff. I want to see little Jackson (her Jackson) at the pool! :)
~Allison

TLEB said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! I'm so glad you guys were able to come. We had a really good time. Good luck on Friday! We'll be praying for you :)

jessica said...

Oh wow, I can't believe you can't swim for 2 weeks, I didn't know that! Bummer! At least it will be in time for Jane's b-day party, good planning.

And yes Allison, I'm no dummy, I got a great place behind all of the stuff on the table to pose for a pic! :)

Joanne said...

Well, actually we are going to a lake for July fourth and then we are going to the beach so I will miss out on all that but really there is no good time in the summer to be away from the water for two weeks so oh well.

BTW I think you looked so adorable in that swimsuit! Show off that baby belly (it will be gone soon enough).
;)

Erin K said...

Looks like you guys had fun! 2 weeks without the pool? Bummer. Good luck with your surgery!