Friday, June 19, 2009

Gymnastics Take 2


So gymnastics went WAY better this time around. We spent all week talking about it and getting ready for it and we went and got a special "princess leotard" to wear. Here is a pic of Jane before we left.
Then, when we got there another girl in the class had on an outfit a lot like Jane's so they talked about how they were "pinky twinkies" (the other girl's mom's phrase). Here she is going in with her teacher.
This time there were only three kids in the class (last time I think there were five) so that helped a lot- especially because the kids didn't have to wait as long for their turn.
Here is Jane on the balance beam. She was REALLY good. I know I am a little biased and all but seriously this girl is a natural!

At the end of class Jane got a stamp for being a good listener. I think they always get a stamp but the other two had a "talking to" before they got theirs. I was SO proud to watch Jane do so well and enjoy it. I guess she just need a week to "observe".

3 comments:

Allison said...

Yay for Jane!!
~Allison

TLEB said...

Great job Jane! What a fun class!

Erin K said...

YEAH JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!