Saturday, April 9, 2011

Team Building

Thursday night my kindergarten team and I went to Painting with a Twist for a team building session. This is our second of five. Each member of my team chooses a team building activity that everyone participates in. Our first was Jennifer's choice, a slumber party at her house. And it was awesome! Sorry, no pictures. This Thursday was my pick. It was a blast! Here are the rules:


Here we are before we started.


The beginning of my painting, the background.


Squiggly lines 


Looking good Janelle!


 Thicker squiggly lines.


And now looking like branches...


More like branches...


Flowers...


Christian is deciding where to add her flowers. Alysa is just fooling around.


Say cheese Jen!


Janelle's finished painting.


Aren't they great! We had so much fun!!


I love my kinder team!!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

LOVE IT!!! Such a great idea to do those team building events. I want to come and paint and drink wine? I think Laura would be in too. What if you were once a part of that team... does it count?!

Erin K said...

What a fun idea! Plus, Janelle got to cross something off of her list.I love their rules!

TLEB said...

I am so in, Allison!! :) It makes me miss teaching and my old kinder team! :( What a fun time - you picked a great activity, Joanne!

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to do this... now I HAVE, too! What a great time! I always knew I should've been on your team :)