Saturday, October 8, 2011

Punkin patch 2011

Ahhh Fall! I love it! It was time once again to visit the ole' pumpkin patch! If this place looks familiar at all it's because we have gone to this same pumpkin patch since Jane was a toddler. This year the girls and I went with my mom. Funny story... Jay and I had planned on going to the pumpkin patch that evening but we were out and about and like most weekends we ended up over at my mom's house and it was getting later and we hadn't brought the girls "pumpkin patch clothes" with us so I asked my mom if she thought she might have something at her house that the girls could wear and lo and behold she came up with this... I am not kidding she had all of these dud (hair accessories included) just at her house. My mom, gotta love her!


 Here they are trying their hand at posing...

 Best one of the three of us...
 My mom with the girls...


 More posing... I think Jane was getting the hang of it ;)
 This was my first time in the maze. Jane went last year with her friend Jennifer. It was a little harder than I think with mom or I anticipated. Jill enjoyed throwing dirt. Which apparently must be her favorite pastime at school as well since she comes home every day with dirt in her hair.

 Jane found some corn so of course we took pics of the girls pretending to eat it.


 Okay, seriously this is how long it took us to get out of the maze. It was dark and the place was closing soon. We eventually just asked for help to get out. Where's a GPS when you need it?

 I had to get pics of the girls on the little tractors before we left because I have one of Jane on it from previous years.

5 comments:

Erin K said...

WOW! You're mom is amazing!!!! They look so festive. I LOVE Fall too!Probably because I live in Tx and after such a tough summer, I crave Fall temps! Love the comparison photos. My how they've grown!!!

Allison said...

That's funny! The clothes AND the maze! It can be pretty tricky in there. Cute pics of the girls. Jill's pose with her hand on her chin is hilarious! Love it!

Unknown said...

How fun! I just can't get over how grown up Miss Jane is- so lovely. And Jilly is cute as ever... like her mama! What lucky girls you are to have such a resourceful and creative grandma (wink)

jessica said...

What fun! We haven't even been to a pumpkin patch yet-looking at you guys makes me want to go even more! Love the outfits, and I especially love that Jill posed just like Jane in those first pictures. How adorable!

TLEB said...

Ahh - the picture of Jane a few years ago on the tractor cars was so cute! I can not get over your mom - those outfits are adorable! We had a hard time last year in that maze, too! Luckily a farmer guy helped us out - we were so lost!