Sunday, October 30, 2011

BOO at the Zoo!

Today my parents joined us for Boo at the Zoo. Everyone took a ton of pics so this sampling is just the tip of the iceberg. Highlights from the day included the lion roaring extra loud just for Jill (I say that because he was on the top of her must see list from the moment we got there and he started roaring right when we walked up to the lion enclosure) Jena being super happy just to be at the zoo and Jane getting to hold a python on stage at one of the shows we saw! (We only got video of it, no pictures and I am no good at uploading videos so... sorry!) Anyway, here is a brief look at our LONG day at the zoo...













2 comments:

Allison said...

It's the BEST when the lion roars!! I am so glad he roared when you were there and not when you had just walked away. Everyone looks totally cute in their Halloween outifts, too!!

Unknown said...

I so miss that loud lion!!! You and the girls look so cute- man, I wish we could have a playdate and all go!! Miss you and your sweet family!