Sunday, June 12, 2011

Legoland

Sunday we went to Legoland with my cousin Kerri and her husband J.D. and their daughter Kylie. Here are the girls right before we went in. Jill wasn't so sure about this place...

We are waiting for the doors to open for the lego factory... Jill still isn't sure.

After the factory tour there is a short ride to go on...

And then a huge playscape for the girls to run around in. It reminded me of the one at Paradise Pond if you have been there.
There were lots of things to climb and ride on made out of legos...





There are legos for the big and the little!


They have a theatre they show a couple of different 3D lego movies in.





We stopped by the Princess Parlor for some Karaoke. (You should see the video of this!- I will have to try to load it later on here or facebook!)


They have a whole room decked out with the Dallas skyline and other important local buildings made out of legos.


I had to take a pic of this one for my friend Janelle ;) Let's go Rangers!


After three hours of fun (yes, really THREE hours) at legoland we ventured into the mall for food and of course had to take a turn on the carousel!


 And then we finished the day off with some candy from a candy store called "It's Sugar".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a FUN place! And you are looking fabulous, Joanne!
Tricia

Anonymous said...

I want to go there too!!! MawMaw

Erin K said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun. What a cool place!

TLEB said...

I second what Tricia said - you look great!! I have been debating about whether to go to Lego land, it looked like so much fun! We'll have to try it out!

Allison said...

I see it too, Joanne, you're looking FAB! Legoland looks like a blast too. I saw your "check in" on FB and I wanted to race down to San Diego to see y'all. Too bad you were in Grapevine. I think the girls need a trip to the BIG one!!!! ;)

Janelle's Little Blog said...

That is so cool that you guys went there! I really wanna know how it was!! Mikey wanted to go there today and I figured it was pretty expensive...LOVE the ballpark lego structure! I think we may have to check it out soon...

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great place- I see a road trip in Mikey's future! Your girls are so cute and Allison is right- you looking hot, mama!