Saturday, June 25, 2011

Birthday Parties

The last two weekends we were lucky enough to go to two different birthday parties. The first of which was for my friend, Erin's little girl Sophia. She had a princess themed birthday party complete with a little castle for the kids to play in...


Jane enjoyed coloring her sword.


While Jill enjoyed fighting with hers.


She played swords with my friend Tricia's son, Atticus.

And also with some other little boys she met at the party.

Jane then enjoyed decorating her crown.



Here is the birthday girl, Sophia with her beautiful cake! So cute!


Here is Jill and a new friend inside the castle!
We had a great time at the princess birthday party! Thanks for inviting us Erin!
Side note: Erin gave all of the guests at the birthday party little favor bags with these cool necklaces inside and jewelry, the girls LOVED them. Funny thing is Jill somehow ended up with a "boy" bag and so when the girls were opening them up Jane was so excited to get an Ariel necklace and so I asked Jill which princess was on her necklace and she says excitedly, "Mine's a race car!" I had gotten an extra bag from Erin for Jena so I offered Jill to trade for a girl bag and she says, "No! I want my boy bag! I like my race car!" Ok then.


 This weekend we went to my cousin Kerri's little girl Kylie's birthday party. She had it at Sugar and Spice where the girls dress up and strut their stuff. Here's the birthday girl Kylie. Precious!
 The girls picked out their dress up outfits and got their hair and nails done. The girl put Jill's hair up in a bow (like her hair was shaped into a bow). So cute. I was worried that Jill wouldn't really be able to participate but she went right along with everything.

 Jena and Maw Maw sat watching the girls the whole time and both were very happy to do that I think.

Quick hug from a big sister!


Jane ate up every second. Dress up, hair and nails done- right up her alley!





 Jane and her cousin Kylie!





 All the birthday party guests!


The girls finished the party with a freeze dance!


So much fun! Thanks for having us Kerri!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Both parties look like a lot of fun. I LOVE Jane going around coloring and decorating while Jill ran around fighting and defending her castle! Plus, the race car... perfect!

Meg said...

HOW FUN WERE THOSE PARTIES!! So girly, just perfect! Glad both your girls had such great times and congrats to the birthday girls for celebrating so regally!

Erin K said...

I'm just now catching up on blogs. How funny about the bag. What a sport Jill is! Glad they had a good time. And what a girly weekend for parties! Glad y'all could come!

Unknown said...

How fun- two fantasic girly themed parties! Jill is a girl after my own heart- sword fights and crowns!