Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shark!

The other night I went to bed before Jane and Jay and while they were up late Jay filmed this video of one of the MANY imaginary scenarios that Jane makes up daily, basically this girl is in constant pretend mode. Actually, it reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger and it's funny because Jay, who grew up in a house full of boys, remembers very little pretend play that goes beyond running around in Spiderman pajamas so he is constantly amazed at the scope of Jane's imagination. Anyway, I thought this video was funny so I thought I'd share it with you...


7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Not sure who I enjoyed more... Jane and her "Oh, no!" or Jay asking "What are you gonna do about it"- made me laugh! How do you post videos?

Joanne said...

I dragged the video from iphoto to my desktop and then from the "new post" screen I clicked on video and chose it and uploaded it. It took FOREVER though. Of course the video is like 2 minutes long so I am sure a shorter one would have been quicker. I know that there is a way to do it through you tube that is supposed to be pretty easy but I don't do you tube so....

You might also want to ask Allison because she uploads lots of videos so maybe she has another even easier way?

Janelle's Little Blog said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!! That is so stinking cute!! "OH NO!" What's really funny is when she drops the stick into the "ocean" and then she really doesn't go after it because the shark is gonna get it!! LOVE IT!!

Erin K said...

I love that she's so imaginative and dramatic. I can imagine her and her 2 sisters putting on some amazing performances. What a hoot!

Allison said...

"Come on Dad, put down the camera and save the day!!"
That was totally adorable. I love when she is trying to figure out what she is gonna do... "I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna..."
She will love to see that when she is older.
~Allison

Anonymous said...

What a story teller!! Loved it and loved that Jay would take the time to record it!!! Maw Maw

Meg said...

I was glad to see Jane knew enough not to jump in the water after the stick!! Totally wrapped up in her story, I don't think Dad was prepared to go after it either! I kinda hate cliff hangers though...
:)