Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Sunday we all went to the pumpkin patch. We met a bunch of friends there. We weren't able to stay very long because it was a tad bit colder than we had hoped for and we worried about Jill being in the cold but I was so glad to see some friends I hadn't seen much of for a while. Here are some pics from the day...
Jay and I reminisced how last year Jane struggled to get up this ladder and we had to stand on each side of it helping her up the whole way. What a difference a year makes!
This is my friend Suzanne and her little girl Elise.
This is Elise's brother Jake.
Here is Elizabeth, my friend Laura's little girl.
I love this pic of the all of the boys. They are: Jake, Josh, Cooper, Ben and Drew.

3 comments:

Allison said...

We are sorry we missed the group trip to the pumpkin farm. :( I can't get over how big Miss Elise is and Jane on her own up the ramp?! Emily is far far from it still.
~Allison

Erin K said...

What a great place! Where is it? I might just have to take Sophia there.

Janet said...

We had fun too! Cute Pictures!