Sunday, October 4, 2009

October Calendar

Jane has been asking about Halloween a lot, particularly WHEN is Halloween so I decided we should make a calendar and then she could add something to it each day to count down to Halloween.

Here is a pic the third day we had it. Jane is adding these Halloween gummy shapes I happened to have a lot of. BTW the outfit is a leotard she got from her Aunt Kerri. This was taken minutes after she had changed from a "Fancy Nancy" outfit.

Here is some from today. Can you tell my girl likes dressing up? This outfit is a Snow White dress she just got from my friend Nancy.

7 comments:

Erin K said...

Good idea on the counting down. I'll have to get one of those calendars eventually.

Allison said...

Looks like fun! Will she require some outfit changes on Halloween night?! How can she stay a cowgirl the WHOLE time?!
~Allison

jessica said...

What a cute Halloween calendar, you are so creative! I love all of the costumes too!

Anonymous said...

Boy it is fun to grow up in the home of a kindergarten teacher! What a great idea and a mini celebration of the holiday every day with multiple costumes at the ready!
~meg

TLEB said...

You guys have so many dress up outfits - how fun! Love the calendar - maybe if I ever get organized we'll do that! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the calendar. What a great idea!!! MawMaw

Unknown said...

Great idea!