Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dreaming...

Lately I have been spending a lot of time dreaming about which bunk bed I am going to buy for the girls when we finally have the time and money to put into it.  So, now I am asking for your opinion. Which of these do you like?

This one is definitely in our price range but it's a little boring and I can't find it in white...


This is Jay's favorite. It's on the expensive side but I like the storage in the stairs and on the side and the attached desk. We could pretty much get rid of all of the furniture in the room practically.


The trifecta, über expensive BUT it would sleep all three of our girls once Jena is big enough for a bed and that has a lot of appeal!


My favorite, because it is moderately priced, has the attached dresser and it's at Rooms To Go so it's in stock pretty much whenever we want it and also they have nice sales now and then.


Jane's favorite. Obviously. It's actually out of the question because it doesn't have stairs, which is kind of a must for me because bunk bed ladders terrify me. It's actually the cheapest out of the bunch surprisingly but again no stairs. I thought I would put it on though because Jane LOVES it so much. She goes back and forth over which bed is hers, the little one at the top because it's up higher or the big one on the bottom because she's the biggest.

5 comments:

Erin K said...

Okay...if it was my bed...definitely Jane's pic. We're in the same boat. We want a bunk bed in white. We want the extra storage underneath. Before I saw Jane's selection.... I picked Jay's. Sorry. :)But don't rush. Be sure to pick something you'll have for a while. Pottery Barn has one we want but uperexpensive.

Meg said...

I like your choice and Jay's - his has lots of storage it appears!! Yours has the full bed on bottom which would be nice for sleepover friends. Hello...Jane's choice is darling but what elf will be coming to change sheets on the top bed?!?!?! Good luck with a pretty big decision. Look for best built!!

TLEB said...

I like your pick - I'm very into white as well and price is always a good thing to look at! I agree with Meg, also, you really have to look at the quality of the furniture. You want it to last a LONG time, so that will make a difference. Good luck!! Can't wait to see what you get!

fifthgradeteachermom said...

I like Jay's choice - white is cute, but it gets dingy and it will not stay as strong an option as they get older. Eye on the future, mama - the price is worth five to seven years longer life ...

Unknown said...

I like Jay's pick, but does yours have a full bed on the bottom? That would flip my vote for company and sleep overs! I like how they have stairs instead of the old ladder! I shared a room with my lil sis for awhile... it was the best of times, it was the worst of times... some of our favorite memories to chat about!