Monday, November 29, 2010

What Sound?

Just a funny story:

Tonight while doing flashcards with the girls Jane was supposed to tell me the sound of the letter and Jill was telling me the picturel on the card. When we got to the "C" card Jill quickly said, "cat" and then Jane said /s/ (s sound) and I said, "no, what other sound?" Again she says /s/. At this point Jill is looking at Jane like she is crazy. Again, I say, "what sound?" then before Jane can answer again Jill jumps in front of her and very purposefully says, "MEOW!" and then smiles like she knew something Jane didn't. So funny!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

That is a family tale/tail? for the ages!!!! Just hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I can just picture the whole scene!! MawMAaw

Janelle's Little Blog said...

This is absolutely adorable and hilarious! :)