Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

On Friday our family went over to our friend, Rachel's house. She has three girls that are good friends with my girls and we planned to make stepping stones for Mother's Day gifts. Rachel set up the sand and water table and Jill had somewhat of a good time playing in the wet sand with Chloe.

Jane jumped on the trampoline with Julie.

Jena chilled out in the afternoon sun. :)
Then they all had a great time on the swing set. Below is Heidi on the left. Jane, Jill and Julie are on the bench swing and Chloe is on the ground in front of them.

Below are the stepping stones we made for my mom for Mother's Day. I think they turned out so cute!

This is the one I had the girls make for me for Mother's Day.
Here we all are on Mother's Day with my wonderful mom!


Happy Mother's Day mom!!! I love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet- what a great gift idea! You mama looks so happy... BTW at Kirlands in the mall they have a nice fram that says 'The Generations' it would be perfect for that sweet picture!

PS. I need to come over soon if you are up for it! My arms are aching to hold Jena!

Allison said...

And Happy Mother's Day to you!!! Your stones turned out beautifully! I bet your mom has plenty of special places to put them in her backyard.

TLEB said...

I love the stones - they turned out perfect! I love the picture of you and your mom and your 3 girls - it's beautiful!

jessica said...

I agree, the stones are such a good idea and they turned out great! I love the one for you too! I'm amazed you were able to get a handprint of Jena, I am so bad at getting baby handprints!

Erin K said...

I LOVE the stones! Especially the one with the 3 hands of your daughters. So fun! Glad you had a great mothers day.