Monday, April 26, 2010

What have we been doing?


Exploring...

We went over to my mom's house for lunch on Sunday and the girls did some exploring in the back yard.

Eating dirt...

Here is the face I got when I got on to Jill for eating dirt. She also likes eating chalk. I am hoping she just grows out of that? The sticking out of the tongue on the other hand won't be so cute the older she gets...


Discovering...

The girls found a rolly poly that became the object of their obsession for a bit. I think he survived.


Reading...

Okay so I know Jena isn't really reading, but it sure looks like it and she has already attended almost an entire year of kindergarten.


Taking a bath...



Dressing up...




So that's pretty much been our week in the Sparks household. That and a lot of diaper changes, middle of the night feedings, crying, cooing, and boy I should have had some pictures of the girls playing with babies because there has been a LOT of that too!

7 comments:

Erin K said...

I love the pic of Jill sticking out her tongue! So cute!! Of course all of the pics are great. And Miss Jena is just adorable. Looks like y'all are adjusting well.

Allison said...

Busy and fun... sounds perfect! Thanks for taking the time to update all of us - can't wait to meet sweet Miss Jena and see the girls "dote" on her. :)

jessica said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are all of your girls!! (Love the new pic of Jill and Jena on your sidebar by the way). You all have been very busy! I hope you're getting at least some sleep! Can't wait to meet Jena in person!

Anonymous said...

Very busy for Jena's first week!!! MawMaw

Janelle's Little Blog said...

I literally laughed out loud at that picture of Jill. What wonderful memories you are making! Jane and Jill seem to have become great buds! I can't wait to see you guys! Love, j

TLEB said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun and busy week! Jill and Jane are so adorable...and Jena is too cute for words! Love the pic of Jill with the dirt and her tongue...so funny!

Unknown said...

You are one blessed mama! What sweet, beautiful, happy girls you have! And ummm this literacy coach says- WOW Jena has text awarness!